|Fly Girls Running Community-Wembley Stadium|
1. Girl Power. We are united in running in a group, all women coming out to meet for the same particular reason, working out together and sharing our motivation as to why we are in this 👭👭.
2. To have a fun run. Running releases endorphins but you just won't get the fun run alone🤣.
3. Girl chats. Okay so we know women love to talk and walk, you can do this at warm up and warm down, those with good cardiovascular even manage to have stimulating conversations whilst running. What's more we can share information such as sports bra's benefits and the likes .
4. Running buddies. Local people can join forces with each other and do additional runs and training together or enter charitable or fun races together. Our members have shared with the group the various runs that they are doing, next up for the Fly Girls, the Colour Run in Wembley June 11th 🏃.🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
5. Building Community. We beat social isolation as a run group, we are friendly and welcome all new members whether they are in it for the long run (pun intended) or a one off visit. We also get the opportunity on ground to share other relevant activities locally and on our whatsapp group .
Can you think of any more reasons why Runtogether groups are the best motivator....?